Saturday, July 21, 2012

R.I.P. Debbie Lundy



I Met Debbie "as she liked to be called," in September of 1989...She is one of the Bravest Women I have ever had the pleasure to meet..I agree that at times she could really be a bear..but there was also times she was a sweetheart.. Our relationship as being sister-in-laws and married to brothers,gave us a bond no-one  else can share.We were truly sisters,in more ways than one..I will always remember the times we shared,and I will really miss her..
Debbie, lost her battle with Cancer on the 15th of July,2012..
She was survived by 2 sons, Jeremy and Jeffrey,Her Mom and Her Sister..also numerous nephews and nieces..along with a bunch of in-laws..
I cared a lot about Debbie,and I told her so the last time we talked...There are so many stories I can tell about her,she could take a lawn mower apart,and rebuild it..and it would work..lol
Thank you Debbie for being you..and the gifts you gave us while you were here..especially Jeremy and Jeffrey..
Rest in Peace, my Sister.
Love you Always,
Angie

No comments: